Thank you for your interest in Joy Christian Fellowship and for considering worshipping with us.
Joy Church Is A Debt Free Church.
Tithes & Offerings: At Joy Church, we do not pass an offering plate during service. If you would like to share financially in the ministry of Joy Christian Fellowship, the offering boxes are located in the foyer of both buildings and by the side exit of the Sanctuary.
Worship at Joy:
- Why musical instruments are used: 2 Samuel 6:5, Psalm 150:3-5, Revelation 14:2-3
- Why we sing scripture songs: Psalm 32:7, Eph. 5:19
- Why we life up our hands: Psalm 134:2, 1 Timothy 2:8
- Why we clap our hands: Psalm 47:1
- Why we sometimes shout: Isaiah 12:6, Psalm 47:1, Zeph. 3:14, Zech. 9:9
- Why we might dance unto the Lord: Psalm 149:3, 2 Samuel 6:14 and Psalm 30:11
- Why we are sometimes still before the Lord: Psalm 46:10
- Why we anoint with oil: James 5:14, Psalm 92:10, Matthew 6:17
- Why we lay hands on one another: Acts 9:10-17 and Mark 16:18
- Why spiritual gifts are encouraged: 1 Corinthians 12:8-11
- Why we desire God to speak to us through prophecy or tongues and interpretation during worship: 1 Corinthians 14:1-5
- Why we sometimes fall under the power of the Holy Spirit: 2 Chronicles 5:14, Matthews 28:4, John 18:6, Acts 22:7 and Revelation 1:17
- Why we sometimes sing in the spirit: Psalm 33:3 and 40:3, 1 Corinthians 14:15